Code of Conduct
The Chico Heat and Chico State University are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports experience for our guests. For the safety and enjoyment of all, guests are expected to maintain appropriate behavior while attending our games. We reserves the right to deny entry to the facility or eject guests displaying inappropriate behavior as determined by facility, event, or security management.
Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to the following:
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINKS... but you can bring in water in containers of 64oz or less
- Creating any safety hazard
- Improper resale of tickets, such as scalping on Nettleton Stadium grounds
- Standing on chairs/seats
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- "Mooning" or exposing private body parts
- Interference or delaying the game
- Throwing, tossing or discharging unauthorized objects or liquid substance
- Using profanity and/or other offensive language
- Taunting or using offensive language against players, umpires, or staff at Nettleton Field
- Attempting to enter the field, non-public or VIP areas without authorization
- Entering a seating area without the correct ticket
- Disturbing other guests' enjoyment of the event
- Chico State is a tobacco free campus and there is no smoking allowed anywhere on campus
- No guns, knives or other dangerous weapons are allowed
Chico Heat reserve the right to suspend season ticket privileges for guests who do not comply with facility policies. Ejected guests will NOT receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way. We sincerely thank you for adhering to these provisions and hope you will thoroughly enjoy our games.
The Chico Heat reserve the right at any time to adjust policies at their sole discretion without any prior notice.